- Toyota Believes
- Toyota Believers
- Toyota Video Channel
- Test of Time Commercial
- Better Tomorrow Commercial
- Improve Commercial
- Dream it Commercial
- Active Head Rest
- Brake Assist
- Crawl Control
- Cruise Control
- Electronic brake force distribution
- Engine Immobiliser
- Global Outstanding Assessment
- KDSS - Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System
- Pedestrian Injury Mitigation Body
- Pre-Collision Seat Belt
- Pre-collision System
- Pre-tensioner & Force Limiter
- Push Button Start
- Radar Cruise Control
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Rear View Monitor System
- Smart Entry
- Steering Angle Display & Multi-terrain Monitor
- Steering-assisted Vehicle Stability Control
- Traction Control System
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Electronic Throttle Control System (ETCS)
- 2010 Prado 3rd Row Seats
- Car Buyers' Guide
- Product Showcase
Will You Be Satisfied With the Car You Buy 12 Months from Now?
The true measure of the success of your vehicle purchase comes long after you arrive home with your new car and a big smile. Consider yourself satisfied when you feel as good about the purchase 12 months later.
Buying the right car for you is all about taking the time to carefully investigate your options and making an informed decision. If you do the groundwork and understand your options you increase the chances you’ll be happy with your car in a year or two.
Car buyers are holding on to their cars for longer – 50 percent will have their new car for four years or longer.
You might have your new car for a while so think carefully about what type of car will give you satisfaction over time.
Measuring & Controlling Satisfaction
The AA and J.D. Power have teamed up with nearly 16000 AA members to help you understand what will make you feel happy about your car after you buy it. Four factors contribute to car owner satisfaction:
- 33% ‘Vehicle Appeal’ or ‘satisfaction with the design, style, performance and comfort of the vehicle’ – a pretty personal one this, as people have different preferences.
- 33% ‘Vehicle Quality and Reliability’ or ‘satisfaction with the quality and reliability of the vehicle’ – more readily measured for us all.
- 26% ‘Ownership Costs’ or ‘satisfaction with... costs for service and repair, fuel efficiency and insurance’ – again, more easily measured and controlled.
- 8% ‘Service’ or ‘satisfaction with the dealer service department’ – within your control to a certain extent if you do your homework on dealers.
Choose your car wisely by investigating six areas of concern that help you achieve satisfaction with the last three satisfaction factors:
- Vehicle safety
- Fuel Efficiency
- Car reliability
- Vehicle Quality
- Total Cost of Ownership
Taking the time to investigate how the car you are considering buying rates for these things will hugely increase your chances of being satisfied with your new vehicle.
Buy your car wisely by taking the time to investigate and understand your options when it comes to:
- Buying from a Dealer or Private Individual
- Dealing with the Dealer
- Securing Vehicle Finance that Works For You
Doing the right research can be the key to happy driving. It is potentially the difference between years of satisfaction with one good car and all sorts of trouble with all sorts of cars...
How Does Your Car’s Brand Rate For Satisfaction?
At Toyota we believe a better tomorrow starts today and that’s why we’re committed to offering great cars that will last and helping them last with unrivalled support.
We will do everything we can to make sure that the car you buy from us today will still be satisfying you in a year or many years time:
- We believe every day’s an opportunity to improve – we spend one million dollars an hour to make our products better
- We believe good things stand the test of time – the quality and reliability of your car matters to you and it matters to us
- We believe that if you can dream it you can do it – we’re always setting ourselves impossible goals and pursuing them – our latest goal is to build a car that makes the air cleaner as it drives.
- We believe a better tomorrow starts today – we know that motor vehicles can have a negative effect on natural resources, that they emit carbon and effect quality of life; and we measure the total environmental impact of our vehicles and work hard to improve it
- We believe in respecting others – we want to hear what you think about our cars and encourage customers to contact us via our Customer Dialogue Centre 24/7
- We believe in trying to make a difference – we make vehicles that help people lead better lives and support causes that make New Zealand a better place
- We believe in working together – we satisfy our customers, working with them, our dealers and Toyota Financial Services to produce successful outcomes
- We believe good things stand the test of time – we build quality vehicles with a lifetime measured in decades and hundreds of thousands of kilometres
- We believe in going the extra mile -- we support our quality vehicles with a quality service in 86 locations that ensure top ratings for owner satisfaction